Wondering why you need 3D Architectural Rendering Services from BSI Global? In this blog, we’ll discuss the basics of architectural rendering, why it’s useful, and the software we use to deliver 3D renderings to our clients. Let’s get started.
What Is Architectural Rendering?
Architectural rendering is the process of turning blueprints and building plans into two-dimensional and three-dimensional images, also called “renderings.”
The goal of architectural rendering is to create a life-like, true-to-design image of how a building will look after it’s been built. This allows designers and architects to create more sophisticated, effective, and eye-catching designs before physical construction on a project even begins. There are three different types of architectural rendering:
- Interior rendering
- Exterior rendering
- Aerial rendering
What Are The Benefits Of Using 3D Architectural Rendering Software?
So, why should you turn drawings and other architectural plans into a 3D floor plan with BSI Global? Here are just a few of the reasons.
- Develop more accurate design ideas – 3D renderings turn blueprints and drafted 2D plans into a real-world design. This can help with designing more accurate construction plans, since the dimensions, structures, and other details outlined in the blueprints can be translated into 3D, then assessed and altered to improve the design.
- Identify potential clashes and problems in early development – 3D designs can help catch clashes and issues with technical drawings early in the development process, before ground has even been broken on a construction project. This can save a lot of time and money during the construction process.
- Communicate design ideas with stakeholders – A high-quality 3D rendering is indistinguishable from an image of the finished structure, roof, or area. This means that design companies can quickly communicate their ideas with stakeholders, clients, and partners.
- Easily visualize changes and modifications – With just a few clicks, the 3D rendering can be adjusted to change materials, alter the structure, and make other modifications, allowing a lot more flexibility during the design iteration process.
What Software Does Building Services International Use For 3D Architectural Rendering?
We use a wide variety of software suites to deliver our 3D architectural rendering services. Here are some of our most frequently-used programs at BSI Global.
- ArchiCAD – ArchiCAD is a BIM (Building Information Modeling) software frequently used in the construction industry. It handles BIM functions and can also be used for 2D and 3D architectural design. It also provides construction documentation like accurate schedules and cost estimations, and its real-time editing features let our staff coordinate efficiently with each other.
- AutoCAD – AutoCAD has been widely used for more than 30 years, and for good reason. It’s extremely simple, efficient, and intuitive, and this 2D computer-assisted design software can be used for architectural designs, construction, civil engineering, and product design, among other purposes.
- Revit – Revit is a BIM software that’s powerful, intelligent, and scalable, and is used by architects and home builders to create BIM designs in a mutual environment. It integrates easily with time-liner tools, allowing our team to simulate construction schedules and more.
- 3dsMax – 3dsMax helps our architects and designers connect with clients and show off their ideas. Using this tool, we can quickly turn architectural drawings into models – providing clients with a sneak peek of how the finished building will look. 3dsMax also allows materials and finishes to be changed with just a few clicks to visualize potential changes to the structure.
Need 3D Architectural Rendering Services? Contact BSI Global Today!
No matter where you are in the construction design process, our 3D architectural rendering services can help. From initial visualization to detailed planning and construction scheduling, our cost-effective, reliable, and accurate 3D architectural rendering services are perfect for your next residential building project. Contact BSI Global today to learn more.