At Building Services International, we’re taking the COVID-19 pandemic seriously – but we’ve taken steps to keep operating and providing stellar services to our clients despite the new threat of the COVID-19.
We’ve taken administrative steps to help protect our employees while still providing the same level of service that our customers have come to expect.
Despite the impact of COVID-19, we’re still ready to provide you with the residential design and drafting services you need. Learn more below, or contact us now to schedule your consultation with BSI today.
What We’re Doing To Ensure Our Employees Are Safe
Our employees are at the heart of what we do at BSI, so we’re taking every possible precaution that we can to make sure that they stay safe and follow required protocols.
- Following all government protocols – Our main office in Manila, Philippines, as well as our offices in Dallas, Texas, Melbourne and Perth, Australia, and Singapore3 are all following all required government protocols for social distancing and safety, including shutdowns, if and when necessary.
- Health monitoring and temperature checks – Our employees are filling out health monitoring forms and getting temperature checks every day. Alcohol sprays and hand sanitizers are also required to clean the hands and eliminate viruses and bacteria.
- Social distancing – Social distancing is maintained on elevators, in common areas, and in all BSI offices, with desks, conference rooms, and other areas rearranged as necessary.
- Mask requirements and sanitation – All employees are required to wear masks at all times to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. We are also frequently wiping down common areas and have installed acrylic dividers to keep desks and work areas separate.
- Video conferencing – We are using video conferencing tools for all meetings that do not require a physical presence to minimize contact between employees, clients, and other individuals.
- Contingency plans – We have a full set of plans on hand to deal with employees, visitors, and others who may contract COVID-19, and how to respond and protect our team members and clients.
What Employees Are Doing To Keep One Another Safe
Beyond the requirements and administrative changes that BSI has introduced, we have also trained and encouraged our employees to keep each other safe through a variety of different steps, including:
- Employee training – We have trained employees on proper handwashing protocols and respiratory etiquette, which helps reduce the spread of infectious diseases.
- Workplace safety – Employees are also asked to eat at their work desks rather than common areas to reduce risks further. Maskless conversations during mealtimes are also discouraged, and employees are required to observe social distancing at all times.
- Working from home – Our employees may choose whether or not they would like to work from home when their job duties allow them to, which helps reduce the number of people in our office and the potential spread of COVID-19.
Need Residential Design And Drafting Services? We’re Here For You!
At BSI, we’re always ready to help you develop and design your dream home. With our team of more than 130 designers, engineers, architects, and building professionals, you’ll have all the support you need to design, draft, and build the home you’ve always wanted.
And thanks to our COVID-19 protocols, we’re still open and ready to provide the residential design and drafting services you need. We’re keeping your safety in mind at all times. So don’t wait. Contact us now to take the first steps by scheduling a consultation with Building Services International – we’re always ready to work with new clients throughout the world.